skip to main |
skip to sidebar
No, Baby D doesn't have a crib or car seat or stroller yet . . . but in the last few weeks, Baby D has started accumulating some "stuff".
The most recent purchase was Saturday night . . . Tom and I went to town (and yes, we checked out the bedding at Wal-Mart and no, there wasn't any clown or unicorn bedding purchased) . . . but we did see these at Champs . . .
Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love my Puma's. I currently have 4 pairs in use. Baby D will be styling whenever he/she grows into them. :)
A few other things . . . we got Baby D a bib from Hawaii, the John Deere book was for Easter and the pajamas . . . well, they had cows and pigs . . . how could I resist?
Hopefully crib and bedding decisions will be made by the end of this week. Who knew I could possibly obsess so much about something?
1 comment:
Yes, who knew? I personally never would have guessed... Yeah right! Glad to see Baby D will know all about tractors!
Post a Comment