Tom didn't want to risk missing the Polar Bear swim like we did last year, so we were extra early this year!
Vince really wanted to wear his swim trunks like Daddy, although I'm not sure he really knew what they were doing!
Spiderman was even there!
Vince makes the official count!
So does Oliver!
There goes Tom in again, carrying Sheila on his back!
I lost track of how many times they went in!And there goes the lone man in AGAIN . . .
Grandpa Jones soaking it up one more time . . .
But he wasn't alone for long, his baby sister followed!
Time to warm up in the pool . . .
You're not OFFICIAL until you have signed in on Uncle Tom's OFFICIAL sign in sheet!
We ended the night at Russ and Angie's for a Rook party, but this was the only picture I took!
No comments:
Post a Comment