Carl and Melissa hosted Thanksgiving for the Vander Meys and it was BEAUTIFUL!
Melissa-- did you know this is what was going on upstairs???
LOVE all these ladies!
The Wagter girls . . .
We went home and took naps and then went to Becky and Marshall's for more desert! And THEN . . . we headed to Russ and Angie's. Russ, Angie and Tom left about 10:30 to go Black Friday shopping and the kids and I stayed behind to spend the night with Maddie and Teddy.
Slumber party!
Thankful beyond words for my FAMILY this year . . . our little one and our big one. Actually, thankful doesn’t even begin to hold enough meaning. Blessed. Grateful. Undeserving. Overwhelmed.

1 comment:
Hey.... I think you forgot to mention that another Wagter girl was left out of the Wagter girls photo... I may have a tear.
Post a Comment