
My three funny, crazy Valentine's . . .
The kids (and dads) went outside . . . BRRRRRR!
Back inside . . . I think these two will get into their fair share of trouble together!
That night was the Annual Jones Family Valentine Ball . . . Tom and Tammy were campaigning to be King and Queen. Under duress, I even voted for them (with Tom's hot breath over my shoulder).
Grandma and her girlies . . . they got to have a GIRL party and spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa! Grandma even got them matching ballerina outfits that they sported to the ball.
One of my big faves, with one of my little faves . . .
Phew! The rightful King and Queen were elected! Sorry Tom and Tammy . . . your 4 votes didn't cut it this year.
Grace giving Daddy a few loves and hugs and squeezes before her big overnighter!
I picked Grace up Monday afternoon (President's Day) . . . she REALLY wanted to ride down to Mt. Vernon to take Emily home, but I could tell a MELTDOWN was coming. The ONLY way I could convince her to come home with me was to promise her a visit to Teddy's house. When we got there . . . Teddy was busy digging a HOLE!

Uncle Russy is building a new "baby" barbeque . . . Vince was pretty into what the big guys were doing.
And I can't believe I am actually going to say this . . . but I am CAUGHT UP blogging!

What a guy . . . he even made steps so Grace could climb out.
Uncle Russy is building a new "baby" barbeque . . . Vince was pretty into what the big guys were doing.
And I can't believe I am actually going to say this . . . but I am CAUGHT UP blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment