To my sweet Vince,You have reached that wonderful, interactive, playful stage that has made your Dad fall in love with you all over again. He delights in your frequent vocalizations, the occasional wave hello or bye-bye, the joy in which you greet him at the end of the day, and your enthusiasm for wrestling. It is so fun to watch the two of you enjoy each other's zest for life.
I still can't believe how much growing and learning you've done, it makes us so proud, and then so sad it all went by so fast! You are starting to pull up on things and if I try to walk by you while you are playing on the ground, you grab/wrap your arms around my leg and start to climb up. Although you could never tell by looking at you, eating solid foods isn't your favorite . . . you have finally gotten the hang of feeding yourself Cheerios and we try babyfood at least once a day, but mostly you just like to nurse. You adore any babies or kids bigger than you, everything they do is hilarious magic. Grace is the most amazing big sister, but you are every bit as much in love with her. The second you start to fuss or complain, she will break out in "Get up on it! Get up on it!" and have you smiling or laughing. One day I heard her yelling "No! No! NOOOOO!" and as I rushed in to see what was going on, you were sitting there, looking up at her, laughing your little head off. "He loves it when I say 'No!' Mama. It's so silly!"
Maybe by now you're wondering why I published these letters for everyone to read, but know, they are just for you. For you to always know the light you are in our lives and to read about the marvelous things you've accomplished and will accomplish.
Life is good with you in it, we love you to the moon!
The world is yours, Vince.
Love,
Mom
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment